Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
• The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under consideration for publication by any other journal.
• The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
• The submitted manuscript has been anonymized to enable double-blind review and does not contain any explicit clues indicating the identity of the authors.
• Line spacing: 1,5 throughout the entire manuscript (including references) and 1 for quotations and footnotes; quotations exceeding 40 words should be separated from the text; font: 12-point for the main text, 11-point for quotations, and 10-point for footnotes; style: Times New Roman; the text should employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
• Each submission should also include a brief abstract of no more than 300 words and five keywords for indexing purposes.
• The Edgar Wind Journal is published online two times per year (June and December).
• The Edgar Wind Journal accepts submissions in different lengths and formats (including theoretical articles, reviews, and commentaries). If you are aiming at a specific format, this should be reflected in the title and abstract. While we expect a majority of submissions to be between 4,000 and 8,000 words, we do allow for exceptions as long as the length of an article justifies its content.
• Authors are responsible for obtaining written permission to include any images or artwork for which they do not hold copyright in their articles, or to adapt any such images or artwork(s) for inclusion in their articles. The copyright holder must be made explicitly aware that the image(s) or artwork(s) will be made freely available online as part of the article under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License. are responsible for obtaining written permission to include any images or artwork for which they do not hold copyright in their articles, or to adapt any such images or artwork(s) for inclusion in their articles. The copyright holder must be made explicitly aware that the image(s) or artwork(s) will be made freely available online as part of the article under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License.
• Please note that, in some cases, the Edgar Wind Journal is willing to translate at its own expense the submitted articles that have originally been written in a language other than English.
• MHRA is the Journal’s Referencing Style, whose guidelines can be retrieved from the following link: http://www.mhra.org.uk/pdf/MHRA-Style-Guide-3rd-Edn.pdf
• If your manuscript is accepted for publication, you will be asked to format your manuscript in accordance with our formatting and referencing guidelines described above.
• Please note that the editors-in-chief reserve the right to veto the publication of an article even if all reviewers have recommended publication.
• Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in the Edgar Wind Journal